Monday, April 27, 2009

ZZZZzzzz......or not

sooo it's currently after 3am...I have to be up for class in about 4 1/2 hours for class...I shouldn't be surprised. It's my new "sleep schedule". so mon-fri I get about 4-5 hours of sleep every night, fall asleep in class, take a nap about 5 or 7 ish. then wake up about 11-12. and not go to sleep til 3 or 4. THEN on the weekend (sat and sun) I sleep til 1-2 in the afternoon. it sucks major blue whale sized balls. but there's only about 2 weeks of actual class left anyways.

watching The Office right now.....definitely one of my top 5 ALL TIME FAVORITO tv shows. oh so Larry Wilmore is a producer on the show..THEN I found out he's one of the anchors on the Daily Show (Senior Black corresponant or something like that) once I started watching the show on a regular basis again. well my point is i didn't realize how much of a funny guy he is. I want to adopt him as my uncle. there are a lot of ppl I want to adopt actually ..Angela Davis as another aunt, Susan Boyle as my singing nanny...I had more but I can't remember who they are

pretty sure I could live off shrimp for the rest of my life

well back to le Office

p.s. can I just say that Dhani Jones is THE best looking man I've ever seen in my life....and he writes poetry!!!!



p.p.s. I love that I figured out how to make words turn into websites

No comments: