Thursday, July 22, 2010

want some cheese with that whine?

sometimes (i'm using that word in the loosest terms) i feel bad when i get all complainy about my life. like now for instance. i'm really hoping chicago and get me out of my slump (i think that's the word i want...i've been typing this post in my head all day and of course when i sit down to write it out i forget what i want to say). i hate being in my slump because i'm irritable and ready to cry at the drop of a hat. and i'm pissed at the same time. i wish i was one of those girls that cussed the people she is mad at over the phone. i know that would feel so good right about now. but i'm not.


..stupid slump.


had a big mac today...the crazy bout of itis i got after i ate it was totally worth it. and my mom sister and bree and i are going to see dreamgirls tonight. so excited. (i keep telling myself i'm excited so maybe i will get excited because i wasn't crazy about the movie but maybe the musical will be better..i just said yes because the tickets were free)

naptime

No comments: