Monday, October 26, 2009

it's my party and i'll cry if i want to

i hate school

i want to be in new york with him

school is dumb

pretty sure i have light insomnia (if that's even a thing...not full insomnia, but i'm getting there)

my face looks like a connect the dots activity page, because of my zits, which i think are probably payback for the countless times i thanked god that i never got acne...this sucks

even though i gave in and got my eyebrows waxed for homecoming, i feel like it hasn't made a difference

even though bree and i had a really fun homecoming weekend, i wish she went to mizzou so we could hang out more...thank goodness we'll both be home next summer

for some reason my mom thinks i'm too serious

im sick and tired and sick and tired of hearing about and seeing relationships. everyone is in a relationship but me...and the one person i want to be with is a gazillion miles away...i need a relationship buffer zone...or brick wall or something

i miss him gobs..and it's not fair.

ok i guess im done bitching...for now

No comments: