Thursday, November 12, 2009

lists lists and more lists

things to do to get back on the good side of the universe..list
1. stop cursing so much...not cute
2. stop sleeping in my clothes so often
3. stop skipping class
4. stop procrastinating so much
5. stop envying others
6. take better care of my hair
7. stop saying mean things to people (whether it be out loud or in my head)
8. be more grateful for my family, especially my marmar
9. stop the "what-if questions"
10. stop staying up til all hours of the night
11. read more
12. clean my room more often
13. stop selling myself short
14. just say "no" to people instead of lying when I don't want to hang out with them
15. stop freaking out about the future
whew lordy that's a long list...i'm sure there's more, but that's all i can think of for now
hopefully this list will help my current situation

No comments: