Thursday, August 26, 2010

thursdays are bad days


so my younger sister has a theory (with evidence to back it up) that thursdays are bad days. when i have bad days i agree with her. i'd give today a C, maybe a high B. ok there were A worthy moments, but i'm talking an overall grade.

today in a nutshell:
lied to my french professor
almost killed myself during modern art
started my sketches
first day back at the art league
counted all the $ in the drawer correctly the first time (this never happens)
possibly ruined my mom's credit score
lied to my RA to get out of a hall social event

I have to give myself credit, because since monday i've started a "talking bad about people" fast. that is one of my worst habits. so i've stopped saying mean things out loud and as soon as i think something mean i tell myself to stop. i know it's not some nobel peace prize winning thing, but it's something i don't like about myself and after boohooing on monday i realized i had no right to talk about anybody. so there we go.

i had much more to say earlier today..oh well!

ps: i got one of those automatic glade spray freshner thingys. yea it scares the shit out of me b.c it's so freaking loud when it sprays and i don't keep time of every 36 mins that go by.


2 comments:

DIANA said...

Hahahaha!! the Glade spray anecdote is hilarious!! It really is it made my day that much better!! Who it sounds like a stressful week, good thing the weekend is right around the corner yay!!! ♥

sydney with a y said...

yay! lol