Tuesday, September 15, 2009

la la la

so right now I'm supposed to be writing a 4-5 page paper for one of my history classes that's due tomorrow....clearly i'm not. I got distracted by watching this week's episode of Greek..then the internet decided to fight my computer so I couldn't finish it..then I got the best message ever: "I just heard ben folds five song "the luckiest" and thought of you. Miss you sp..." I know it's a sad message, but it made me smile so hard, because he and I haven't really been able to communicate on a regular basis these past few weeks, and it was totally unexpected...and i like that he misses me...mainly because I miss him too...i'm sure that sounds pretty twisted, but it's nice to know someone is thinking of you and tell you especially when you think of them all the time. so yea that really made me happy. then i had to go listen to that song of course...then i had to listen to our song "chasing cars" by snow patrol...i really love that song...

one of my friends is starting a zine and i wrote a poem about us..i'm considering submitting it, but at the same time it started out as a venting/get my feelings out kind of thing...i'm always scared to share my feelings with others, especially when it comes to him. I've started so many blog posts talking about him then either deleting them or never posting them...i'm debating whether to even post this one...idk..i'm just very fragile when it comes to my feelings..especially feelings of the heart...when i think of my heart i picture it as anatomically correct made out of glass..

SIGH

good grief this f-ing paper....ugh. i've been here for 2 hours and what have i accomplished?? yea nothing. i guess i should start now...

No comments: