1.Your ex is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do?
2.Your best friend tells you she's pregnant. What is your reaction?
-well...seeing as how i've already been in that situation with a friend of mine, i'll just say i'll be shocked
3.When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
-mmm..everytime i'm walking to class behind someone taking their afternoon sunday stroll
4. Congratulations! You just had a son. What's his name?
5. Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What's her name?
6.What are you craving right now?
-those gummi peach ring things
7.What was the last thing you cried about?
-ex lovah...surprise surprise..
8.When you buy something and your change is a penny, do you keep it?
-hell yes!! there's a recession going on!
9. What color is your tissue box?
-at the moment i don't have a tissue box
10.Do you have a ceiling fan in your room, and if so, is there dust on that fan?
-at home i do...and yes that thing is always covered dust
11.What was the last voice mail you received about?
-an office calling for someone else
12 Scariest thing you've experienced in the last year?
-well seeing as how i have the memory of an elephant, it would have to be a tie between when i found out about my heart condition thingy and when i thought i lost my dog
13.Have you ever had a garage sale?
-my familia has
14.What is the last beverage you had?
15.Are you happy right now?
-sure..definitely not unhappy
17.Do you drink energy drinks?
-when i do i drink Tab
18.Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
-nope, i'm the oldest
19.Dark or light jeans?
-dark fa sho
20.What was the last movie you watched at home?
-the latest harry potter movie
21.What is in your pocket?
22.Who introduced you to your boyfriend/girlfriend?
-well im single right now so...
23.Where do you hurt?
-my teeth..need to put in my retainer
24.What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart?
25.When is your birthday?
-august 1 (i share it with ashley parker angel from the infamous boy band otown)
26.What are you going to do after this?
-continue watching 30 rock
27.Who was the last person you went shopping with?
-miss angelica poo
28.What about your favorite dessert?
-cake, brownie, cinnamon roll, peach cobbler
29.Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
30.Do you like pickles?
31.Is someone in love with you?
-if they are i'm completely unaware
32.What color is your couch?
-the couch at home is blue
33.Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member?
-my parents get my sister and i mixed up sometimes
34.Does someone like you right now?
-i hope so...and if they do they should tell me!
35.Do you know anyone in jail/prison?
36. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
-miss angelica poo...again lol
37. How many hours did you sleep for last night?
-idk...i don't really keep track on the weekends/holidays
38. Do you swear at your parents?
-no!! i value my life
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
-idk...it is a romantic thought though
40. What is the last thing you spent money on?
-beef n broccoli w/white rice...yummers
41. Name one thing no one can ever take away from you?
-my ability to love...(too cheesy?)
42. What is the last thing you ate that had onions in it?
-i think the beef n broccoli had some..idk..
43.Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos?
-both...but i prefer puffy
44.Have you ever blocked someone on Facebook before?
-yes!! ignorant people out there
45.Do you wear a name tag at work?
-when i worked at hobby lobby i did
46.What color is your iPod?
-black, but currently it has a monet "garden" cover on it...until i get bored and need change
47.What is your favorite key chain on your keys??
-my leather name meaning piece
48.Say you were given a pregnancy test right now. Would you pass or fail?
49.What were you doing at midnight last night?
-watching law & order svu and eating oreos....oh the good ol' days..
color coding is so much fun. had swirled wheat rueben bread for the first time today...yea kinda gross. but the sandwich was ham n cheese (cheddar!!!) so it wasn't too bad. talked to my parents today....they really need their own reality show..just have cameras follow them around and record their banter. "the adventures of shelley and mitch". they crack me up. well i guess that's all...againl.
ps I NEVER want to get married except for when I come across these things/thoughts/people:
1. my parents. their marriage isn't picture perfect like the cleavers, but it's clear they truly love one another and that's what i want
2. this photographer: http://photobybasia.com/ not only is she a really good photographer, but she somehow captures the perfect moments between the brides and grooms as well as others...i love it.
3 this blog: http://taza-and-husband.blogspot.com/ they are such a cute young, married couple and their blog is really fun to read.
4. president barack and first lady michelle obama. not only are they the best image of black love, they are history makers! and i know this sounds superficial, but throughout the whole election/ingaugration (no idea how to spell that word) i didn't cry until their first dance....yea pathetic i know.
mmm ok i'll admit when i came up with the idea for this list i had more ideas. but you get what i meant