Tuesday, February 16, 2010

blah blah blah yea yea


I know it’s a little late for this, but I’m starting to think that maaaybe I should’ve taken some time off after high school before going to high school. I keep changing my mind about what I want to do with my life. For instance today during class I decided I wanted a degree in graphic design. I’m graduating this December. I guess I could get 2 bachelor degrees…idk. I’m just really REALLY bad at making decisions when it comes to my future. I just want to own my own gallery!!! If there was a way for me to go straight from college to that I definitely would. *sigh* lord help me.

Guess I’ll recap my valentine’s day weekend :

Friday- hung out at home

Saturday- went to my dad’s surprise party which was a big hit and had loads of fun, got wasted. went out with bree and kalisha; couldn’t find a place to go to so we ended up driving around kc

Sunday- v-day lunch/dinner with the girls at hooters, solo movie night watched “Medicine for Melancholy”…….that movie was AMAZING!!! I knew it was going to be good, but it was 100 times better than expected. Wyatt cenac is an awesome actor and it was really nice to see him in something other than on the daily show. Definitely my favorite movie now.

Monday-came back to como, missed my only class, even got some studying in

Overall it was a pretty good weekend…who needs a valentine when you can spend quality time with your friends

My song of the day or possibly the week..also one of my favorite songs of all time by my all time favorite band:




No comments: