Tuesday, February 9, 2010

same ol same ol



Have I mentioned lately how dumb school is??

Well it is….i was cursing school before class even started.

And I’m pretty sure my teacher thinks I’m an idiot…ok he didn’t tell me to my face, but I’m sure that’s how he feels from the comments he wrote on my paper…even though this is the face I gave him when he handed it to me:



I wasn’t too happy.

And these 2 pictures depict perfectly how I feel right now…












and it’s not even 1:30 in the afternoon. I’m so over school…especially undergrad. And I’m really not feeling the whole grad school thing at the moment. Idk what I want to do with my degree anymore. I’m this close to just going ahead and graduating in May instead of December. My major gpa is pretty ok so if I decide to go ahead and do grad school later on down the road I’ll be good as long as I have a foreign language and blah blah.

Whatever. Guess it’s a good thing I’m going home for a few days. I know Brandon boo and Gingerbread will be able to cheer me up.




No comments: