Wednesday, February 10, 2010

true happiness


I may have mentioned my happiness before….but I’m going to talk about it again…

I am genuinely, truly happy. Regardless of school stress, people annoying me, etc. at the end of the day I really am happy. And it feels so good to be able to say that. I’ve been through the depression game before and it was the worst. It amazes me how much one single person could have on my emotions and how I deal with things; and how once that person isn’t in my life anymore things change, because I definitely have been there…more than once with the same person. But I’m good…really good. I don’t think I’ve ever been this happy for such a long period of time before. I think my high self esteem has a lot to do with that too…lord knows I’ve had issues with myself in the past, but over the past months I’ve really come to love who I am as a person as well as accept my body as is. Granted there are times were I diss my ever expanding thighs and muffin top and talk about myself to myself, but overall I love my body. I love my boobs, my hourglass figure, my freckles, everything. I’ll admit that it’s nice to hear that from guys, but to be able to say that to myself and believe it means so much more.

So yea. Had to get that out.

Anyways in honor of stupid valentine’s day coming up I decided to buy myself some flowers





Yes I took 3 different pictures…I just wanted to show the different views…I’m embarrassed to say that when I picked them out I actually asked for “more purple”…yep just like that lol. I think i love purple too much.

Going to see Brianna again this weekend super super excited! We had fun last weekend, but I guess we didn’t get all the partying out of our system lol it’ll be fun.


Back to fudge brownie eating and horrible reality tv watching

No comments: