Friday, March 12, 2010

cool thing of the week


almost forgot


so cool thing of the week this week


*insert drumroll*


Ricky Gervais and his wonderful brilliant hilarious amazing podcast




this man is a comedic genius! he's the main reason i even attempt to watch the original office series....i just haven't quite gotten used to british humor...or i've gotten too used to our american version. regardless he's so freaking funny and i love love his podcast.



in other news:

trying to avoid talking ex lovah's ear off...i really really want to talk to him. BUT i'm going to be good.


maybe i'll start on my capstone paper..which is what i was supposed to be doing in the first place.


this song makes my heart go pitter patter (actually every song of theirs...their's makes my heart go pitter patter) this is one of my favorites..and it's live?! and acoustic?!! oh ben gibbard..how i loves you..and your adorable wife zooey....but i digress















2 comments:

Passport Stamps said...

Ricky is crazy hilarious. He did a phenomenal job as the host of the golden globes awards. His jokes about Sir Paul Mccartney and Colin Farrell were the main highlights of the night, in my opinion.

sydney with a y said...

I didn't get to watch the awards, but I did hear that he was ragging on people...I wouldn't expect anything less from him lol