Thursday, March 11, 2010

"sculpture and enlightenment"


(that has nothing to do with anything really, it's the title of a book i'm supposed to be reading for my arts in the rococo class, but clearly i'm not...but i did start it!)



anyways. had my first midterm today, in my artists of the renaissance class...it was pretty easy, my professor had given us the exact questions about a month ago so basically all i had to do was memorize the answers.
i feel so bad, because i love my greek sculpture class, i'm learning a lot and i really enjoy my professor, but for some reason i can not stay awake for the life of me! I always always end up nodding off...i bet it has something to do with the fact that it's 1:15mins long (11-12:15pm), in the same room as my first class of the day which also happens to be 1:15mins long (9:30-10:45am)...i know i'm not a very bright kid for that one. *sigh* or maybe i just need to keep on working on my sleep schedule...if i was telling my mother about this dilemma i'm sure she'd go with door #3.

have i mentioned how i can't wait for san diego?? well i can't. 2 more weeks...that's all i have left.

i had planned on studying tonight, but i just remembered the office and 30 rock comes on tonight...soooo i think i'm just gonna take it easy. i am pretty tired.



i thought i had more to say, guess not...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

best ringtones downloads free for mobile phone
best comedy ringtones download for mobile phone

Sophie Grace said...

Thank you for your nice post. You can also check my website for using 192.168.l.l