Tuesday, March 2, 2010

"you look like a smelly pirate hooker!"

(why yes i am watching anchorman)



so this post is in response to my expletives/yelling post

being the genius that i am, after about 2 years i have finally realized that you (you really =ing me) can have chemistry with someone and it be ok...even if you used to have feelings for that person. idk what's wrong with me. yes i have been on a crazy emotional rollercoaster (cue vivian green and her song emotional rollercoaster) with my ex (who i reference as ex lovah) although i could never admit that to him, but tonight i realized that if he still makes me laugh during our conversations that's ok. one of the reasons we even got together was because as friends we had such great chemistry. we could not talk for a month (ok for weeks really..which has happened) and then have a conversation and it sounds like we haven't spent any time apart...it's crazy. so i have officially accepted that though we may never be on that romantic level again we'll always have chemistry. im down with that.
(idk if any of that even made a lick of sense)

anyways, my friend alicia told me about this, it definitely means something special to me being bi-racial myself...i actually got teary eyed while watching it.

No comments: